Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun lil 4-wheeler project

Well I came across this little deal on craigslist for a little 80cc 4-wheeler. It was all tore up. Needed a new seat, exhaust, plastics were scratched to hell. Few other wiring issues, etc. I figured what the hell, I needed a fix for my customizing obsession. So I went and bought it. Brought it home and gave it a good bath. Diagnosed the problems and ordered a few parts. Then I decided to tear into. These are the before pictures below.
So I pulled a lot of it apart. Scrubbed the heck out of everything. Then I decided to sand down the plastics and paint them. Painted the plastics black. Threw on the new seat. Got it running went on a few laps around the block to make sure it was all working. Got back to the house and decided it needed something else. lol. Had some diamond plate vinyl laying around so I threw some diamond plate flames on the front and back. Gave it a little more style. That's about it for this project. Sold it the next week. After pictures below. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment