Saturday, August 28, 2010

Introduction

Hello, My name is Josh Bergeron. I'm not much of a talker but I guess I need to say a few things about myself. I'm a pretty laid back guy. I like to chill and hang out with family and friends. I don't like drama in my life. I love motorcycles, custom cars and bikes, old school, new school, rat rods to hot rods, tattoos, rap to rock. I love it all. I don't discriminate. I love to customize things. Make them a part of me and what goes on in my head. lol. It can be a little crazy sometimes. I can't leave things alone. Anyway I'm going to post some of my builds or things that I remembered to take pictures while doing. haha. Some may like them and some don't. Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to comment or send a message. Thanks Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment